Monday, March 8, 2010

Lesson Learned

When I was younger my Mom and Dad would tell me not to put things in to the outlets in the house. They said if I did that it would send electricity threw my body, and I would be really hurt; but it still didn't stop me.
So, one day while sitting in class our science teacher was telling us if we are standing on rubber that electricity wouldn't pass threw us and we would not be as hurt as we would be if we weren't standing on it. When I arrived home from school I took a good hard look at the outlet, I thought to myself, "There is no way it could hurt that bad. Just a little shock wont hurt." You know... when people are telling you can't do anything, you just want to do it more. Well, that is exactly how I felt at that moment in time. I grabbed a pencil and a rubber mat and stuck the pencil in the outlet and man it shocked the crap out of me, and let me tell you, it did NOT feel to great.
That day I really learned my lesson to not to ever put something in a outlet again. And now that I know I can tell everyone not too, because I knew exactly how it felt.

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! Hopefully you aren't still sticking pencils into outlets! :)

    ReplyDelete