Monday, January 4, 2010


As the old man approached my friends and me. I started to worry it was almost dark and we should be heading home about now. He was barefoot, and looked really creepy. The old man was about a block away from us; beside the basketball courts walking slow. We were trying to figure out a plan to get away from the play area, but we didn't wanna do anything to obvious to show that we were scared of him, because our bicycles were at the basketball courts.

The old man started to get closer and closer, and we started to panic even more. He started to yell "muffin","muffin." Then he started saying other words, that sounded a lot like gibberish, We were very confused and very scared. I mean what could two girls do to a grown man? And on top of that we left our bags beside our bikes, and our phones were in it. Wow this isn't good!

He was about to reach where we were and I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to do. Do I scream, run or attack him? I was so frightened. When he started to get closer, where I could see his face he started to look like my neighbor (practically family), and come to think of it, it was him! i was so glad to see that it was him. "Have you seen a dog around here? I just got her and I took her out for a walk and she escaped from her dang collar again! She is such a little rascal," my neighbor said. We told him that we would be more than welcome to help him find "Muffin" we went and grabbed our flashlights and headed off to help him.


No comments:

Post a Comment