Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Bucket List

1. Become a RN.
2. Go to New York.
3. Go skiing in Colorado for my honeymoon.
4. Heal myself.
5. Learn how to play the piano.
6. Take a tour of Rome.
7. Get tickets to America's Next Dance Crew.
8. Go to Forks Washington.
9. Buy a mansion cabin in Colorado.
10. Take up photography.
11. Learn how to make good icing.
12. Write a book.
13. Make a quilt.
14. Find my passion.
15. Get out of bad habits.
16. Go to church every Sunday.
17. Meet Stephenie Meyer.
18. Have my own little library.
19. Get All-State in volleyball, and basketball.
20. Make a difference in peoples lives.
21. Donate money too Children's Miracle Network.
22. Always keep my house clean.
23. Sleep in a castle.
24. Ride in a boat.
25. Name my first daughter after my sister.
26. Have my own personal volleyball and basketball court.
27. Live in a old white house out in the country, with a huge porch and a swing in the front.
28. Watch the ball drop in New York City, on New Years.
29. Go to a Paramore concert.
30. Design a clothing line.
31. Read a book in one day.
32. Plant a garden full of lilies.
33. Don't be so hard on myself.
34. Donate blood every chance I can.
35. Think positive about everything.
36. Pray all the time.
37. Have children, and have a happy family.
38. Buy my own horse.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I love your list, Chelsea! My favorites and some we have in common are: write a book, make a quilt, find my passion, buy horses, live in an old white house out in the country with a big porch!

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love your list, Chelsea. I've got an old house in the country with a big porch. Come out sometime, and we'll make good icing, work on a quilt, and think positive about everything.

    ReplyDelete